- Free admission to interesting and informative monthly programs with internationally renowned speakers.
- Individual help with your research questions and with translating documents at Research Sundays.
- Opportunity to join Special Interest Groups (SIGs) that focus on research in Poland, Ukraine, Lithuania, Belarus, Bessarabia, Galicia, and Germany and on Sephardic ancestry.
- Access to the JGSGB’s extensive research library of books and maps.
- Three issues a year of the award-winning journal Mass-Pocha.
- New this year: (1) access to the members-only section of the JGSGB website with speaker handouts and program audio recordings with slides and (2) one free day‐pass for using the research facilities of the New England Historic Genealogical Society (NEHGS).
- Opportunities to network with other people interested in Jewish genealogy.
We offer the following types of membership, all of which run on a calendar-year basis:
- Individual membership ($35) for a single person.
- Dual membership ($45) for two people who live at the same address. The person who signs up will be the primary member and will be able to add a second member, who may attend meetings and other member events.
- Sustaining membership ($60) for a single person or two people who want to provide extra support to the Society.
- Mass-Pocha membership ($15) for someone who lives outside Massachusetts and wants to receive our Mass-Pocha journal. This membership does not include attendance at our meetings or other member events.