- Free admission to interesting and informative monthly programs with internationally renowned speakers.
- Individual help with your research questions and with translating documents at Research Sundays.
- Opportunity to join Special Interest Groups (SIGs) that focus on research in Poland, Ukraine, Lithuania, Belarus, Bessarabia and Germany and on Sephardic ancestry.
- Access to the JGSGB’s extensive research library of books and maps.
- Audio recordings of lectures from past programs.
- Three issues a year of the award-winning journal, Mass-Pocha.
- Opportunities to network with other people interested in Jewish genealogy.
We offer the following types of membership, all of which run on a calendar-year basis:
- Individual membership ($25) for a single person.
- Dual membership ($35) for two people who live at the same address. The person who signs up will be the primary member and will be able to add a second member, who may attend meetings and other member events.
- Sustaining membership ($50) for a single person or two people who want to provide extra support to the Society.
- Mass-Pocha membership ($15) for someone who lives outside Massachusetts and wants to receive our Mass-Pocha journal. This membership does not include attendance at our meetings or other member events.