Virtual Research Sunday
December 20 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm EST
– Zoom Meeting
Virtual via Zoom Meeting
Registration Now Open!
Join us for our next Virtual Research Sunday for individual research help via ZOOM Video Conferencing.
Register for one 30-minute appointment with a knowledgeable consultant or translator for one of the following services:
- Consult with an experienced researcher for help with a specific research question
- Work with a strategist to plan your next steps
- Get translation help with a document written in Bulgarian, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian, or Yiddish
- Learn how to interpret your DNA results or decide if DNA testing is for you
- Obtain help with a specific genealogy software program
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with detailed instructions. A few days after registration closes, you’ll be notified of your appointment time and consultant contact info.
Unsure about using ZOOM?
- Join our free ZOOM training session on Wednesday, Dec. 16, 7 PM.
- Sign up for this free training when you register for Research Sunday.
- Consult ZOOMHelp on our website.
Sign Up Now
Registration closes December 13th
- Log in to your JGSGB Membership Account HERE.
- In the dropdown “What Would You Like to Do?,” click “Members-Only Page”.
- Navigate to the Research Sunday section.
- Click “Research Sunday Registration” and fill out the online form.
For more information, see our Research Sundays web page:
Research Sunday Is a Benefit of JGSGB Membership
Pay for your membership on our secure web site by credit card and you will be able to register almost immediately for Research Sunday.