Virtual Research Sunday
June 13 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm EDT
– Zoom Meeting
Virtual via Zoom Meeting
Registration will open about one month prior
Join us for our next Virtual Research Sunday for individual research help via ZOOM Video Conferencing.
Register for one 30-minute appointment with a knowledgeable consultant or translator for one of the following services:
- Consult with an experienced researcher for help with a specific research question
- Work with a strategist to plan your next steps
- Get translation help with a document written in Bulgarian, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian, or Yiddish
- Learn how to interpret your DNA results or decide if DNA testing is for you
- Obtain help with a specific genealogy software program
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with detailed instructions. A few days after registration closes, you’ll be notified of your appointment time and consultant contact info.
Unsure about using ZOOM?
- Join our free ZOOM training session on Wednesday, xxxxxx, 7 PM.
- Sign up for this free training when you register for Research Sunday.
- Consult ZOOMHelp on our website.
Sign Up Now
Registration closes June 6th
- Log in to your JGSGB Membership Account HERE.
- In the dropdown “What Would You Like to Do?,” click “Members-Only Page”.
- Navigate to the Research Sunday section.
- Click “Research Sunday Registration” and fill out the online form.
For more information, see our Research Sundays web page:
Research Sunday Is for Members Only
Pay for your membership on our secure web site by credit card and you will be able to register almost immediately for Research Sunday.