November 5, 2023 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm EST
– Zoom Meeting
Join us for our next Virtual Research Sunday for individual research help via ZOOM Video Conferencing.
Registration for the November 5th Research Sunday is open October 5 – October 24, 2023.
Research Sunday is a benefit of JGSGB membership.
Open to Individual, Dual, and Sustaining members.
Register for one 30-minute appointment with a knowledgeable consultant or translator for one of the following services:
- Consult with an experienced researcher for help with a specific research question
- Work with a strategist to plan your next steps
- Get translation help with a document written in Bulgarian, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian, or Yiddish
- Learn how to interpret your DNA results or decide if DNA testing is for you
- Obtain help with a specific genealogy software program
Once Registration Starts, Here is how to register:
- If you are a current member, click HERE to log in.
- Once logged in, click on the “What would you like to do?” drop-down box at the right.
- Click onto the “Members-Only Page” and navigate to the Research Sunday section.
- Please click on the link for “Research Sunday Registration” and fill out the online form.
- Please note: Participants may register for one, 30-minute session only.
The HELP section of the JGSGB website under the Membership tab has detailed, step-by-step instructions with screen shots for each of these functions.
Not a JGSGB member? You must be a current Individual, Dual, or Sustaining member to register.
Pay for your membership on our secure website by credit card and you will be able to register for Research Sunday.
First-time Members only:
Join JGSGB now for membership through December 2023.
Renew your membership for 2023 and register for Research Sunday. If you are not sure whether or not you’ve already renewed for the year, login to your member account and check your membership expiration date.
Unsure about using ZOOM?
Consult ZOOMHelp on our website.
Need help registering?
Email the Research Sunday Chairperson.