- This event has passed.
December 5, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm EST
– Zoom Meeting
Join us for our next Virtual Research Sunday for individual research help via ZOOM Video Conferencing.
Registrations for the December 5, 2021 Research Sunday
Are Now Closed
Research Sunday is a benefit of JGSGB membership
Open to Individual, Dual, and Sustaining members
Register for one 30-minute appointment with a knowledgeable consultant or translator for one of the following services:
- Consult with an experienced researcher for help with a specific research question
- Work with a strategist to plan your next steps
- Get translation help with a document written in Bulgarian, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian, or Yiddish
- Learn how to interpret your DNA results or decide if DNA testing is for you
- Obtain help with a specific genealogy software program
*Registration closes November 22, or when 60 registrations are received, whichever comes first.
Please note the following registration process:
- If you are a current member, click HERE to log in.
- Once logged in, click on the “What would you like to do?” drop-down box at the right.
- Click onto the “Members-Only Page” and navigate to the Research Sunday section.
- Please click on the link for “Research Sunday Registration” and fill out the online form.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with detailed instructions. A few days after registration closes, you’ll be notified of your appointment time and consultant contact info.
Not a member? Join JGSGB now for membership through December 2022. Pay for your membership on our secure website by credit card and you will be able to register for Research Sunday.
Member Renewals—Already a member? Renew your membership.
Unsure about using ZOOM?
Consult ZOOMHelp on our website.