- This event has passed.
April 28, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm EDT
at Temple Emanuel
(Feldberg Meeting Room, lower level)
Research Sundays are an opportunity to:
- Get help with using your genealogy software. (NEW)
- Consult experienced researchers for help with your research questions in 30-minute scheduled appointments
- Work with a strategist to plan your next steps
- Get translation help with documents written in various foreign languages in 20-minute scheduled appointments
- Learn how to read your DNA results or decide if DNA testing is for you
- Examine our extensive research collection of books and maps on your own or with the guidance of our librarians
Registration closes at midnight on April 25.
These events are for current JGSGB members only; however, new members may join at the door. If you are a current member, click here to LOGIN. Once logged in, click on “What would you like to do?” box. Then click on “Current Events”.
We can always use more volunteers to help on Research Sundays. If you would like to help as an experienced researcher or foreign language translator, please contact izenberg @ jgsgb.org