- This event has passed.
Family History Books and Heirlooms Fair
June 11, 2017 @ 12:30 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
at Temple Emanuel
You are invited to participate in our 2nd annual Family History Books and Heirlooms Fair at our monthly program on June 11th at Temple Emanuel.
- Family history books, booklets and scrapbooks you’ve created to be viewed by and to inspire your fellow genealogists!
- Family heirlooms that have connected you to your ancestors, along with explanatory captions.
On June 11th:
- Drop off your items between 11:30 am – 12:30 pm, and reclaim them from 4 – 5 pm
- The Fair will be open for viewing from 12:30 to 4:00 pm
- The monthly program will begin at 1:30 pm with a short Annual Meeting and Elections
- A lecture on Researching Your Lithuanian Roots will be presented by Judy Baston.
Questions? Sign-up? Contact Carolyn at firstname.lastname@example.org . Advance reservations are not needed but notice of your intended participation would be appreciated.
Click here for more information about the June 11 program and lecture.