Goal: Participate in the project to select and implement a new membership database for the Society.
Tasks may include, depending on your experience and time availability:
- Defining requirements
- Selecting software
- Planning and executing the implementation
- Converting data
- Documenting new processes
Experience Needed (one or more):
- Business requirements
- Technical project planning
- Software/vendor selection or implementation
- Data conversion
- Process analysis and documentation
- Technical operations
The project team is forming now with the ambitious goals of confirming requirements and selecting a software product by September, and completing implementation in November.
You can define how much time you can contribute to this effort.
If you are interested, please contact Sonia Lipetz at Lipetz @ jgsgb.org