Goal: Participate in the day-to-day management and reporting of the Society’s membership database.
Tasks may include, depending on your experience and time availability:
- Entering new and renewal membership transactions to the system
- Responding to member questions
- Identifying and correcting occasional data anomalies in the system
- Extracting membership data prior to each meeting
- Preparing monthly membership reports
- Entering the Society’s programs into the system as events
- Developing ad hoc reports
- Uploading spreadsheet data to the system
Experience Needed (one or more):
Not all of the following are required for each task.
- Attention to details
- Commitment to complete time-sensitive tasks
- Ability to manipulate spreadsheet-based data
- Understanding of rudimentary relational database principles
- Ability to learn functions of the system, NeonCRM
You can define how much time you can contribute to this effort. Work will be done at your home, at your convenience, within set deadlines.
If you are interested, please contact Sonia Lipetz at email@example.com