Are you interested having a speaker from the Jewish Genealogical Society of Greater Boston speak to your organization?
Whether you're a synagogue, social group, club, school - any other type of organization - Jewish genealogy is a popular
topic for all age groups.
Many of our members have specialized expertise in many areas relating to genealogy.
Browse this list of past presentation topics and contact the JGSGB at or at 866-611-5698 (toll free) to
discuss designing or scheduling a talk.
Recent talks by Society members include:
- Getting Started with Family History Research
- Jewish Genealogy - Finding Our Roots
- Jewish Genealogy for Descendants of Holocaust Survivors
- Jewish Genealogy - Finding Our Families
- Jewish Genealogy - Finding and Sharing Our Roots
- A Taste of Jewish Genealogy
- Introduction to Jewish Genealogy
- Beginners Jewish Genealogy Workshop
- From Buczacz to Vienna to Riga - the Story of Max Frenkel
- The Buchach Cemetery Project
- Researching My Family in Europe - Successes and Failures
- Getting More from the Internet
- Introduction to JewishGen
- Coordinating a Yizkor Book Translation (Rozniatow)
- Tracing Your Ancestors Here and Abroad
- My Family in Cuba 1928-1938