The Jewish Genealogical Society of Boston has been awarded the 2020 IAJGS Outstanding Program Award for Research Sundays
2020-2021 schedule – December 20, March 7, June 13.
Research Sundays are an opportunity to:
- Consult experienced researchers for help with your research questions
- Work with a strategist to plan your next steps
- Get translation help with documents written in various foreign languages
- Learn how to read your DNA results or decide if DNA testing is for you
- Examine our extensive research collection of books and maps on your own or with the guidance of our librarians
These events are for current JGSGB members only. If you are a current member, click here to LOGIN. Once logged in, click on “What would you like to do?” box. Then click on “Current Events”.
Watch for registration date announcements on this website or in JGSGB’s emails. On-line registration will open approximately one month before the date of Research Sunday. To sign up for email announcements about programs offered by the JGSGB, go to: jgsgb.org/jgsgb-email-lists
We can always use more volunteers to help on Research Sundays. If you would like to help as an experienced researcher or foreign language translator, please contact email@example.com
Evaluation Forms Downloads