Mass-Pocha is the journal of the Jewish Genealogical Society of Greater Boston.
Mass-Pocha is a word play on "Massachusetts" and the Yiddish word for family, "mishpocha".
received the "Outstanding Publication by a Member Organization of IAJGS 2006" award from the IAJGS.
Mass-Pocha is published several times per year and is free to JGSGB members.
Domestic non-Massachusetts subscriptions are $15 per year.
Click here for information on how to join the JGSGB or subscribe to this newsletter.
For questions or to submit ideas or articles, please email .
Click on the links below to view sample pages of our past newsletters.
- Mass-Pocha - September 2011: Vol. XX, No. 3, Issue 69
- Mass-Pocha - June 2011: Vol. XX, No. 2, Issue 68
- Mass-Pocha - January 2009: Vol. XVIII, No. 1, Issue 61
- Mass-Pocha - June 2008: Vol. XVII, No. 2, Issue 59
- Mass-Pocha - January 2008: Vol. XVII, No. 1, Issue 58
- Mass-Pocha - December 2005: Vol. XIV, No. 3, Issue 52
- Mass-Pocha - June 2005: Vol. XIV, No. 2, Issue 51
- Mass-Pocha - March 2005: Vol. XIV, No. 1, Issue 50
JGSGB co-presidents and Mass-Pocha editor receiving the award in New York City at the 26th
IAJGS International Conference on Jewish Genealogy on August 17, 2006.