- This event has passed.
January 26 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
at Temple Emanuel
(Feldberg Meeting Room, lower level)
Registration is now closed.
Research Sundays are an opportunity to:
- Get help with using your genealogy software
- Consult experienced researchers for help with your research questions in 30-minute scheduled appointments
- Work with a strategist to plan your next steps
- Get translation help with documents written in various foreign languages in 20-minute scheduled appointments
- Learn how to read your DNA results or decide if DNA testing is for you
- Examine our extensive research collection of books and maps on your own or with the guidance of our librarians
These events are for current JGSGB members only.
We can always use more volunteers to help on Research Sundays. If you would like to help as an experienced researcher or foreign language translator, please contact izenberg @ jgsgb.org